Please join CBI, CrowdStrike, and a panel of security leaders in the public sector Michigan market for an in-depth discussion of relevant cyber security issues. Amongst all of the change and uncertainty the COVID-19 pandemic has created, what hasn’t changed is our quest to continually prevent operational and business disruption tactics. This webinar showcases different customer perspectives and priorities and will highlight a revolutionary approach that will enable your organization to tackle these trends head on.
Cities, counties, and educational entities struggle with building and maintaining a successful security practice. The shortage of cybersecurity resources and expertise can lead organizations to struggle with implementing and taking full advantage of the security technology they acquire, leaving them unnecessarily exposed and vulnerable. This can and has resulted in breaches that could have been prevented if the security technologies had been conﬁgured properly and kept up to date, or if the detection that precedes an incident had been noticed, investigated and remediated promptly.
CrowdStrike® Falcon Complete™ solves these challenges by combining the eﬀectiveness of the Falcon endpoint protection platform (EPP) with the eﬃciency of a dedicated team of security professionals focused on managing and monitoring your endpoint security and responding to threats, so you don’t have to. Falcon Complete is a great solution for customers who do not have extensive security budgets.
• Art Thompson (Director of Public Safety and Cybersecurity) - City of Detroit
• Steven Monato (Information Security Administrator)- Macomb County
• Andy Dold (Lead Systems Security Specialist)- Wayne State University
• Angela Bawcum (Senior Systems Analyst)- Lawrence Tech University
• Bryan Allen (Senior Systems Analyst)- Lawrence Tech University
Presenters / Moderators:
• Curt Aubley, Sr. Director Public Sector
• Saxxon McCarty, Director Falcon Complete